Research Work of Dr. Pinaki Ranjan Bhattacharya
Research Papers Published
|Year of Publication||Co-author||Title of the paper / article / book / case||Name of the journal with volume and issue/ publisher|
|2014||Subhasis Dasgupta||Perceptual Mapping of Consumers: A Correspondence Analysis Approach Towards Consumers of Leather Products in Calcutta, India||Asian Forum on Business Education Journal, Vol 7, No 1, June 2014, pp 91-101(www.afbe.biz)( ISSN: 2071-7873)|
|2014||Wasim Akram||Understanding Consumer Preferences for durable products with reference to paint industry||Reinventing Module for Finance and Business Management (ISBN No 9789381212561)|
|2014||Sanjana Mondal||Academic Quality Excellence of B-Schools : An Analytical Study||Published in Asian Forum on Business Education ( ISSN 1905-8055)|
|2013||Chirantan Sen||Evaluation of Competitive Strategies for Sustained Competitive Advantage||Global Journal of Contemporary Management, Vol III, 2013(ISSN 2249-1899)|
|2013||Sonika Saxena||Financial Ethics: Whether Prevalent or Not?||Management of Innovation & Supply Chain Strategies, Galgotias Business School ( ISBN 9789382880110)|
|2011||T N Shaw and Dr A K Tiwar||Identifying The Key Predictors for Student Satisfaction : A Case Study of Business Schools in Dehradun||GITAM Journal of Management, October - December 2011, Volume 9, No 4|
|2011||Sourav Laha, Sohini Saha||Reasons Leading to Perceptual Change in Consumer Behaviour for Retail Industries in Kolkata||GITAM Journal of Management , July - September 2011, Volume 9, No 3|
|2010||Sourav Laha||Factors responsible for Decline of an Organized Retail Sector: A Case Study of Samabayika in West Bengal||Indian Journal of Marketing, January 2010|
|2009||Sitanath Mazumdar||Factors Towards Choice of FMCG Products: A Case Study of the Dental Care Products' Consumers||Indian Journal of Marketing, August 2009|
|2008||Sumita Bhattacharyya||Role of Service Quality in Microfinance In The Indian Context||Published as Book Chapter in the book titled Financial Sector: Contemporary Issues by Serial Publications, New Delhi under financial assistance from NABARD|
|2007||Sitanath Mazumdar||An Introspection Into The Advertising Theories of FMCG Products: A Case Study of Pen Industry||Volume VI, No 3, ICFAI Journal of Marketing Management|
|2005||Sitanath Mazumdar||Some Other Factors Beyond 4 P’s in Marketing Mix- A Case Study of FMCG Goods||Survey, Issue No 45, Indian Institute of Social Welfare and Business Management, Kolkata|
Conferences & Seminars Attended And Paper Presented
|Year||Organized by||Details of Participation|
|March 2014||Society of Technical and Management Professionals, New Delhi||Co-authored with student in the Internal Conference on Finance and Business Management ( ICFBM 2014)|
|December 2013||Asian Forum on Business Education(AFBE) and Calcutta Business School||Presented a paper with a research associate in the International Conference on Global Integration And Sustainability : Management Education At The Crossroads|
|September 2013||Doon Business School, Dehradun||Co-authored a paper with Student in the National Conference on Strategies for Competitive Advantage titled Evaluation of Competitive Strategies for Sustainable Competitive Advantage|
|March 2013||Galgotias Business School, Greater Noida||Co-authored a paper in the National Conference National Conference on Management titled Financial Ethics: Whether Prevalent or Not?|
|February 2013||Centre for Management Studies, University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES), Dehradun||Presented a paper in the International Conference on Management titled SERVPERF vs SERVQUAL: A Comparison of Indian B-Schools from the Survival Perspective|
|April 2009||Centre of Management Studies, Jain University, Bangalore||Co-authored a paper in the National Conference on Management titled Business Potential of India In A Global Scenario: A Case Study Of Cellular Industry|
|November 2008||IBS - Bhubaneswar||Co-authored a paper in the National Conference on Management titled Role of Service Quality in Microfinance In The Indian Context|
|January 2007||IBS - Ahmedabad||Co-authored a paper in the International Conference on Managementtitled An Introspection Into The Advertising Theorie|
|April 2005||WEBCON, Siliguri||Presented a Solo Seminar titled Total Quality Management in PC based Hardware Maintenance|
|February 2005||SIDO, Government of India, Siliguri||Presented a Solo Seminar titled Role of Production, Planning, Control and Cost Reduction in Marketing|
Research Work Of Dr Tamal Datta Chaudhuri
- A general equilibrium approach to wage bargaining and employment (1982), Economics Letters.
- The role of institutions in rural-urban migration in LDCs (1982), Economics Letters.
- The role of institutions in rural-urban migration and urban unemployment in LDCs : with and without changing level of indebtedness of the peasantry (1982), Pakistan Development Review.
- Sector-specific capital, interconnectedness in production and welfare (1984), Canadian Journal of Economics (jointly with M Ali Khan)
- Development policies in LDCs with several ethnic groups (1985), Zeitschrift fur Nationalokonomie (jointly with M Ali Khan)
- Commercial policy in an asymmetric world economy (1985) Zeiteschrift for Nationalokonomie (jointly with M Ali Khan)
- Technical progress and structural change (1987), Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (jointly with M Ali Khan
- The extent of wage indexation in Indian Industries (1989), Journal of Macroeconomics (jointly with Sharmila Chowdhuri)
- A theoretical analysis of the informal sector (1990), World Development
- Free trade zones with Harris – Todaro unemployment : a note on Young Miyagwia (1993), Journal of Development Economics (jointly with Smita Adhikary)
- Real wages and trade unions in India : 1962-1986 (1994), Journal of Development Studies (jointly with Debashish Bhattacharya)
- Free Trade Zones and Employment in a Structuralist Macro Model (2008) Innovative Marketing (jointly with Smita Adhikary)
- On the distribution of the gains from technical change in a Lewis-type world (1990), Journal of Quantitative Economics.
- A Structural Model of Strikes and Wages in Indian Industry (1994) – Indian Journal of Industrial Relations (jointly with Debashish Bhattacharya)
- A Macroeconomic Model for a Developing Economy with a Binding Foreign Exchange Constraint (2007) – ICFAI Journal of Monetary Economics
- Defining an Index of Speculation and its application on BSE listed firms. (2007) –Indian Journal of Capital Market , BSE
- Size or Business Segment – Which is important? (2007) – The ICFAI Journal of Bank Management
- The Indian Corporate Debt market – Prescription for Revival (2008) ICFAI Journal of Financial Economics
- Free Trade Zones and Employment in Developing Economies (2008) KINDLER of Army Institute of Management (jointly with Smita Adhikary)
- Methods of Financing Road Projects in India (2008) – ICFAI Journal of Infrastructure.
- Free Trade Zones and Outstanding Debt (2008) –ICFAI Journal of International Business.
- A Structural Approach to Stock Market Returns, Risk Free Rate and CAPM (2008) – The ICFAI Journal of Applied Finance
- Risk Taking in Indian Banks (2009) - Indian Journal of Capital Market, BSE
- The Environmental Kuznets Curve – A Reaffirmation (2009) – The ICFAI Journal of Environmental Economics (jointly with Sneha Jain)
- Pricing Emission Reductions (ERs) (Carbon Credit) in a General Equilibrium Framework (2009) - KINDLER of Army Institute of Management (jointly with Sneha Jain)
- The Role of Reserve Bank of India in the Current Phase of the Indian Economy (2010) – Artha Beekshan
Research work of Indranil Ghosh.
List of Publications
DipakLaha, IndranilGhosh ,Pranab K Dan and Sagar U Sapkal, “An Improved Immune Algorithm for Manufacturing Scheduling”, Advanced Materials Research, Vols. 488-489 (2012), pp. 1109-1113
- IndranilGhosh, DipakLaha and Pranab K Dan, “Manufacturing flowshop scheduling using artificial immune system”, International Conference on Operational Excellence for Global Competitiveness – 2011, Bangalore, India.
- SabyasachiPatra and IndranilGhosh, “Investigating Effects of Indian B2C E-Commerce Websites’ Quality on User Traffics”, 7th ISDSI and 5th OSCM International Conference, IMI Delhi, New Delhi, India (Accepted).
- IndranilGhosh, DipakLaha and Pranab K Dan, “Design for optimality of flowshop Scheduling using Artificial Immune System”, NCIE-2011, Kolkata, India..
- IndranilGhosh ,“A Stochastic Metaheuristic Approach to flowshop Scheduling Problem, FOSET-2011”, Kolkata, India.
IndranilGhosh, Pranab K. Dan and DipakLaha, “Immune System Based Modelling For Optimality In Flowshop Scheduling”, Lap Lambert Academic Publishing, 2012, ISBN: 978-3-659-31551-0.
IIndranilGhosh, Pranab K. Dan and GoutamSengupta, “A Study on Multi Criteria Decision Making in Facility Layout Design Selection”, CBS Working Paper, No. 2013/07.
Communique – CBS Magazine
Communique is a publication by the students of Calcutta Business School who are studying for their Post Graduate Diploma in Management. The publication is published every month. For reading / downloading the latest copy of the publication, please follow the links below :
29th February - 04th March 2016